You know you are on the road when:
Step one, you can see it.
Step two, you believe it.
Step three you make it happen
Step four, you scale it by sharing it with others.
Step five, you take it to the next level.
It's the details that matters
• Details are often hidden
• Details require awareness of the true needs that often reside underneath the wants.
• Details require one to focus on the small things, such as:
• Savings for emergencies that have yet to happen.
• Investments in the future you have yet to see.
• Insurance to protect what you have already acquired.
My prayer for you this year is that you take the time to focus on the details.